If you receive an e-mail from "collection.sasson", I would advise you not to open it. The message, although very polite, invites museums and galleries to share their art collections on the Internet or advertise them for free. Something about the wording of this e-mail struck us as odd so we accessed the site and came up with a home page featuring erotic art. Not quite what we were in the mood for! Once open, the site is very hard to get rid of- we had to re-boot the computer to remove it from screen. Hopefully no further harm has been done.

KF White
Trowbridge Museum