Does anyone have contact details (other than through the web page itself) for museum . net as I have tried many times over the last month or so to contact them, and find who their webmaster is.
The problem our service is facing at the moment is that a Helpful member of the public has entered our museums with poor search words, incorrect opening hours etc etc. and his own private email as a contact address. For totally understandable reasons I cannot edit the information, and until I can contact someone it remains offering a lesser opportunity for research for anyone who uses the site and a member of the public (helpful or not !!) acting as our representative. A situation I do not wish to continue.

Their http is:
http://www.museums.co.uk/

with thanks

peter Jones