Dear all
Because ill health has divorced me from the working environment of museums for so long, and because of the difficulties facing an individual in keeping up with current debates and research, I realize that I will be unable to make any further significant contribution to the world of museum education.

I shall be concentrating my efforts on others areas of my writing (mostly fiction), so that my meagre collection of museum related titles must now make way for other research material. Therefore, the following collection of documents is going free to anyone prepared to reimburse me for the postage and packing. If I get more than one offer, I shall give preference to someone just starting up a new museum education venture on a minimal budget in an area of particular interest to me - all decisions will be completely arbitrary and open to flattery and bribery.

  a.. Journal of Education in Museums - complete set (1 to 21)
  b.. GEM News - 71, 73-81
  c.. GEM Conference proceedings - 1992, 1993, 1995
  d.. GEM Museum Education Contacts
  e.. Teaching Archaeology in Schools by James Dyer (Shire Archaeology)
  f.. Museums: Places of Learning by George E Hein & Mary Alexander (AAME)
  g.. A Common Wealth by David Anderson (DNH)
  h.. Teaching Children with Visual Impairments by Anthony B Best (Open University Press)
  i.. Museum Learning On Line by Peter Clarke (CMAL)
  j.. Museums and Social Justice by Scottish Museums Council (SMC)
  k.. A New Decade by Camilla Boodle (DNH)
  l.. Cathedrals: a Resource for Learning by J Cann & J Bartholomew (Chester Cathedral)
  m.. Managing Museum and Gallery Education by Museums and Galleries Commission (MGC)
  n.. Education Through the Arts by John Hodgson (National Trust)
  o.. Living History by John Fairclough & Patrick Redsell (English Heritage)
  p.. Using Listed Buildings by Crispin Keith (English Heritage)
  q.. Learning From Objects by Gail Durbin & Susan Morris & Sue Wilkinson (English Heritage)
  r.. Using Portraits by Susan Morris (English Heritage)
  s.. Using Abbeys by Cynthis Cooksey (English Heritage)
  t.. Museums and the Curriculum by Elizabeth Goodhew (AMSSEE)
  u.. Museums and the New Exams by Elizabeth Goodhew (AMSSEE)
  v.. Museums and Primary Science by Elizabeth Goodhew (AMSSEE)
  w.. Guidelines for the Teaching of Environmental Studies to Primary Age Children by North Tyneside Education Department
  x.. Archaeology in the Classroom by Mike Corbishley (CBA)
  y.. Archaeology in the Primary School by Frances Dale (CBA)
  z.. Archaeology in the Countryside by John Steane (CBA)
  aa.. Archaeology and Science by Robert Croft (CBA)
  ab.. Archaeology in the Town by Mike Corbishley (CBA)
  ac.. Presenting Archaeology to Young People by S Cracknell & M Corbishley (CBA)
  ad.. Archaeological Resources Handbook for Teachers (1983) by M Corbishley (CBA)
  ae.. Education in Independent Museums (AIM Guidelines No 6) by P G Carter (AIM)
  af.. Chalk, Talk and Dinosaurs by M Greeves & B Martin (SMC)
  ag.. Writing a Museum Education Policy by Eilean Hooper-Greenhill (LUDOMS)
  ah.. Working in Museum & Gallery Education by Eilean Hooper-Greenhill (LUDOMS)
  ai.. Initiatives in Museum Education by Eilean Hooper-Greenhill (LUDOMS)
If you are interested, contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

Graeme