Hello Peter
Could it have been National Museum of Wildlife Art in Wyoming that recently recieved the Best of the Web for their interactive site at http://www.wildlifeart.org? Also check My personal museum at CHIN http://www.virtualmuseum.ca/English/Personal/index.html to find something new. Best wishes from Stockholm /
Johanna Berg
Forum for Museum Education
Swedish National Council for Cultural Affairs
Box 7843
SE - 103 98 Stockholm