We are planning a 2 World War small exhibition, Rye's War (E.Sussex) for next
year. We will be doing a lot of educational stuff with it (many of us are ex
teachers!! See various articles about the usefulness or not of ex teachers)
but we are also being encouraged to record oral history of local people.
I am getting confused about the right sort of recording equipment to use. I
understand a Marantz is the best, but I have seen what seems to be the right
one at £300 odd, and been quoted £1700 (with VAT).
Any ideas? All help very gratefully received.
Rosalind Collier
Rye Castle Museum