Dear all-

a couple of weeks ago i sent an email to the list with details of the Coming to Our Senses Symposium to be held at Bilston Craft Gallery on September 6th. I would like to apologise first of all for sending it with an attachment- i appreciate that this can cause problems for subscribers. Sorry!!!

Secondly, i have been informed by a couple of people that the attachments did not make it to the list any healthy shape, so apologies again for that.

I would like to throw the information out into the ether once more though, to catch people who couldn't open the mail last time or got put off by its vast size.

The symposium, in Wolverhampton on 6th September, will be useful and exciting to anybody interested in developing museum and  gallery provision with disabled audiences, and working to develop sensory engagement with the visual arts.

For further details and a registration form,. please reply off list, or phone/fax the numbers below.

reagrds and thanks,

Nicki Brookes

Bilston Craft Gallery
Mount Pleasant