The British Museum has the scrying glass of Dr John Dee, Queen Elizabeth I's
consulting occultist, and the society for psychical research has a set of
spirit hands, which I think are on display at their HQ. They were made by
spirits materialising, plunging their hands into wax, then dematerialising
to leave perfect moulds that were filled with plaster (tho' if you look at
them closely you can see hairs in the plaster - spirit hair? I think not)
These were made in London. There's also the downright spooky preserved
remains of Jeremy Bentham at Imperial College and a variety of other stuff
around, which, while not exactly spooky, is downright macabre.

IAN SIMMONS
-Racoons in the darkness drag off your hotdog buns