I thought the following production could be of interest to list members.
Beast Feast would be suitable for zoos or any museum with a natural history
collection. The play is performing at the Natural History Museum until the
Spring, when I believe it will be available for touring.

Please use the contact address below, do not send enquiries to Sun Jester.

Graham Harrison
Sun Jester Consultancy and Historical Interpretation

Press Release

Beast Feast

Beast Feast is a piece of children's theatre on Predators. Commissioned by
the Natural History Museum, London, the 45 minute play is presented by 'In
Fieri Theatre' using 3 actors. It features the adventures of a young,
captive born Lion who is taken on a journey around the world. He learns
about the various strategies employed by animals as the hunters and the
hunted. The play uses puppets, masks, music and audience participation to
create and imaginative, funny and highly theatrical piece of educational
theatre, suitable for 6 - 11 year olds.

Beast Feast Workshops

The Beast Feast performers also offer an optional 40 minute workshop for the
same age group, using drama and games to explore the strategies illustrated
in the show.

Contact Graeme Du Fresne at In Fieri Theatre:
  GraemeDuFresne+AEA-aol.com