From: "Blackwell Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 4:50 PM
Subject: Evaluation

hi

Following recent notices about evaluation, are there any good websites that
train people in  evaluation methodologies/ techniques, especially in museum/
arts education initiatives ? - I am looking for something that offers a
'course' to follow on-line in understanding evaluation & research
methodologies
- or any good guidelines/ publications in this field (I have the Arts
Council/
Felicity Woolf document).

any suggestions? - thanks

ian

Ian Blackwell
Access & Lifelong Learning Policy Officer
North East Museums, Libraries & Archives Council (NEMLAC)
House of Recovery
Bath Lane
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE4 5SQ