Thank you to those people who contributed valuable information I can use for
teacher training: I hope some of these future teachers will come and visit
some of your sites, use your loans etc!  I appreciate the help of those who
let me read their papers etc. and I shall feed back to them on how the
course goes.

Can I put in a plea that if anyone has work they have done with history
groups from secondary schools that has gone well,  could they tell me about
their experiences and what they offer?  I asked for case studies of  work
with exam groups (GCSE and A level) and have one excellent case study from
that, but I am sure there must be others.  I should also like to hear about
work with KS3 history groups that is working well.

Thanks very much.

Marian Fitton
Minerva Study