Dear all,

A number of people have e-mailed me requesting copies of the Health and
Permissions form used by the North Wiltshire Branch of the Young
Archaeologists' Club.   This was prompted by a comment about using photos of
children in publicly available literature/advertising, and my e-mail to the
list outlining YAC North Wiltshire's approach to collecting parental
permissions.

YAC North Wiltshire's Health and Permissions form shouldn't really be taken
by itself - it is part of a series of documents including our Reply Slip
(which I have been e-mailing out with the H&P form to enquirers), our risk
assessments and special documents for fieldwork.

Are there enough people interested in this general area to warrant
organising a training/guidance session on risk assessment, health and safety
and documentation?

Yours,

Katy Whitaker