        From:   Ian Edelman [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
        Sent:   05 December 2001 13:35
        To:     [log in to unmask]
        Subject:        Images from museums and galleries for NGfL poster

        Just to remind you that data protection rules mean that if you
submit
        images showing children/adults where they can be identified, that
you will
        need to have the written permission from the people in the photos
for this
        purpose, even if you have already obtained permission for use in
your
        institution.

        delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For
further
        information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp or alternatively
call