You should look at the EU-funded projects, especially the ones funded by
Socrates/Comenius. Topics such as citizenship, identity etc. are often
their focus and you might find ideas as well as contacts for more details
(even if those are not always directly related to museums).
Look at www.europa.eu.int or www.socrates-youth.be

Best wishes
Maria