Dear All

The North West Museums Service are currently coordinating a New
Opportunities Fund Digitisation Project "Into the Net".  This project will
involve digitising collections from the National Football Museum and the
production of a web-based database and learning packages for 16- 25 year
olds.

We are currently trying to gather information which shows the demand for
web resources from 16-25 year olds (both formal and informal learning). I
am interested to hear from anyone who has conducted research into the
demand from 16-15 year olds for web-based resources. Or user survey
information from anyone who has such a resource for this age group.

I would be grateful if you could contact me or suggest where I might find
this information.

Many Thanks
Jane Fletcher
Education Officer