The North West Museums Service is currently researching potential links
between Learning and Skills Council's targets and learning initiatives
currently being carried out by museums in the North West. NWMS hope to
identify ways in which LSCs can work with museums to develop learning
opportunities.

Could you please provide me with any examples of post 16 learning projects
your museum has been involved in, relating to both formal and informal
learning. I am particularly interested in finding examples of projects
which helped develop basic skills (literacy and numeracy) and key skills
(communication, learning, it etc). I am also interested in any projects
which involve accreditation.

I apologise if there is any cross posting.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks
Jane Fletcher
Education Officer