You might get some useful indicators from the experience of the
participants in the AIM EdWeb project, supported by Resource and
Carnegie UK Trust. These were mostly smaller museums, without previous
educational web content but with existing resource packs.

For list of participants and Guidelines developed in the course of the
project see the AIM website http://www.museums.org.uk/aim and click on
"Services to Education".

Bob Melling
AIM Council

In message <[log in to unmask]>, People's History
Museum, Manchester <[log in to unmask]> writes
>Has anyone recently put a resource pack of reference material on CD-ROM
>and/or online for education groups? I'd like to compare the cost of
>preparing the traditional type of printed pack with the electronic
>equivalent.
>Thanks in advance.
>Pete Brown, Education Officer, People's History Museum, Manchester.

Bob Melling