Please note the GEM London training day - Museum Education Basics is now
COMPLETELY FULL.  No bookings will be able to be taken on the day.

I would like to also take this chance to mention that I am still looking for
institutions to contact me who are happy to let delegates view their
education sessions in the future to act as examples of good practice.  Any
offers in the South East and London gratefully received!!

Also - please contact me if you would like to be involved in a forthcoming
marketing and fundraising day - do you have a case study that would make an
informative presentation?