Hi All,
I'm currently working on porting FSL to Mac OS X/Darwin-1.3 and have
been manually running makes in each directory of stable-src.
Fortunately, a variant of gcc-2.95.2 is the standard compiler that Apple
provides, so porting some unix code is generally pretty easy.

Most of the freeware (tix, tcl, wish) is now done, and libprob, libss,
misc_tcl, newmat, avwio,libfunct, have compiled successfully by using
make static followed by make install-stable (after dealing with a few
quirks of this platform).

In compiling create_paradigm in misc_c, I get the following errors:
make static create_paradigm
  /usr/bin/ld: can't locate file for: -l crt0.o

or

make create_paradigm
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_drand48
_srand48

Any tips/suggestions?
    Thanks,
        Bob
--
Robert C. Coghill, Ph.D.
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy          [log in to unmask]

http://www.wfubmc.edu/nba/faculty/coghill/coghill.html