Hi - ok - that's good - so FAST with the basic options works. Now could
you do the same with the more comlete test which is run inside FEEDS, ie
type

fast -od /tmp/structural_brain -ob -or -e -ov structural_brain

presumably this will fail - the errors messages will hopefully give us
some clue why. One possibility is that you are running out of swap space -
you may want to watch top whilst it is running to check that this is not
the problem.

Thanks, Steve.

 Stephen M. Smith
 Head of Image Analysis, FMRIB

 Oxford University Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain
 John Radcliffe Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
 +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)

 [log in to unmask]  http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve