Dear All,

Just to let you know that we have registered the domain name www.inscription.org.uk on behalf of FISH. not surprisingly "FISH" itself was not available in any guise. This URL will direct you to the site. We will start registering it with directories over the coming weeks.

The mda website will be moving over to a database-driven site over the next six months or so. As soon as this is developed it is planned to introduce this to the FISH website. We will keep you informed....

Best wishes,

Matthew

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESSES*****

Dr Matthew Stiff
Head of Standards
mda
19 Riverside Road
Oxford
OX2 0HT

Tel:     +44 (0)1865 200561
Fax:    +44 (0)1865 200561 (by arrangement)
email:  [log in to unmask]
URL    www.mda.org.uk