A case of overfishing, probably too many carnivores. can someone supply me with the magic words for leaving the list?  I thank you

Bob Sydes

The views and comments expressed in this email are confidential to the recipients
and should not be passed on to others without permission. This email message does
not necessarily express the views of Bath & North East Somerset Council and should
be considered personal unless there is a specific statement to the contrary.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all
known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.