Dear all,

Ed Lee and I are now pretty close to presenting a document to the IFA
for their standards review. We have taken on board various comments
received last week and now have a subtly different version that we
propose to send off at the close of business tonight, in time for the
deadline of the end of February.

Two things ...
1. I've put the draft on the ADS website at ...
http://ads.ahds.ac.uk/project/IFAreview.html
... it's not my greatest work of HTML, but it seemed preferable to
mailing it to everyone.  If you have time, please cast an eye over this
and let me know if it cuts the mustard.  Only the most eagle-eyed will
spot alterations.

2.  Many thanks for your contributions.  Ed and I have benefited
enormously from comments and criticisms.  This has made the whole task a
lot easier.  Thanks!

If you have any last minute thoughts or contributions, then please get
them to us asap.

All best wishes,

William

--

William Kilbride
User Services Manager

Dept of Archaeology     t 0044 (0)1904 433954
University of York      f 0044 (0)1904 433939
England YO1 7EP, UK     m 0044 (0)7967 128632
http://ads.ahds.ac.uk   e [log in to unmask]
                        e [log in to unmask]