This is very interesting.  We could easily ask for a different format, but
we do want to preserve the format of the document, and we do want a format
that can be readily used by contractors.  How would we / contractors save
documents in SGML?  It's not a format I'm familiar with at all.

John

John Wood
Senior Archaeologist
Planning and Development Service
The Highland Council
Glenurquhart Road
Inverness IV3 5NX
Tel: 01463 702502 Fax: 01463 702298
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: <http://www.higharch.demon.co.uk>

This Email (and any attachment) is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s) only. You should not disclose its contents to any other
person. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender
and delete the message. Thank you
Opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of my employer.