I normally do not pass on virus warnings but the whole DoE web access was
closed yesterday, to be upgraded to deal with this delightful very-new
virus.
Our anti-virus protection has just sent me this message suggesting FISH has
a problem.
Annie Given

Dear User - An email to your address listed has been stopped because there
is a possibility it may contain a recently identified new virus. The message
has been quarantined as a precaution. If you are confident the email is
genuine please 'reply to' this message with confirmation. BDS apologise for
any inconvenience this tempoarary measure may cause.

Source mailbox: "[log in to unmask]"

Destination mailbox(es): "[log in to unmask]"

Policy: Anti-Spam

Rule: Cool Web site virus

Action: Quarantined to DFI8915.tmp