Thanks for the link to Peter Watkins site..very interesting...
despite it seeming I'll never get to see them...unless I show them
myself...

Other political filmmakers not mentioned but who deserves greater respect
is Emile D'Antonio...similiarities with Watkins perhaps

Daniel Sayer
Copy Handler

PR Newswire Europe

Direct line: +44 (0)20 7454 5172
Facsimile:  +44 (0)20 7490 2224
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of PR Newswire Europe. The email contents are intended only
for addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication and notify the sender.