A film doesn´t have to be historically correct in
order to be entertaining, and a film doesn´t has a
responsibility to be so either. But perhaps, some
films shouldn´t stray to far off for their own good,
this might break the illusion for the viewer. I´m
interested in the relationship between history and
film and would appreciate titles on some interesting
books on the subject.
monika andersson