Hi John,

I agree that one will be severely limited on the choice of the CAD tool
since I am looking at it from a designer's & a service provider's point of
view. I understand that Rand is planning to release a CAD independent
version of Procision - though their release schedules are not clear yet.

Did you have a chance to validate your thick walled cylinder problem with
another FEA solver. How far off were the results?

TIA
Sabir