Steve,

Sorry, I have been a little busy. Plus have had a few problems with internet
connectivity.

Here's a link to the main Hayek-L page:

http://www.hayekcenter.org/hayek-l/hayek-l.html

And a link to "The Friedrich Hayek Scholars' Page":
http://www.hayekcenter.org/friedrichhayek/hayek.html

You can also go to the December 2001 archive where you might find the
discussion in question:

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A1=ind0112&L=hayek-l

The discussion was taken off the list at the moderator's polite request, we
having strayed from the list's focus on Hayek's work a wee bit. I can
however include you or anybody in that off-list discussion on deep ecology
and austrian economics.

Warm regards,
Chirag Kasbekar
The Information Company, Bombay, India