Hello all

We are considering of purchase a geotechnical database which is able to deal with
Logs, cross sections, import/export AGS format, GIS or possibilty to export files to GIS software.
The database structure should be able to make complicated quaries and plot the results in a graphic manner.
For example:
we have to define from a series of boreholes with data of chemical tests, which are the zones with the grate interest (ore deposites, contaminated zones etc.).
We got some information about the following software
gint, Equis (combined with Logplot and Rockware), SID5, Holebase

Please, if anyone is familiar with one of this software or others, and can recomend a good software for a small office. we would appriciarte your advice.

Thanks in advance.

Moshe Levin
G.G.S.
Geological & Geotechnical Surveys