Dear Mark,

I have quite a lot of information if you could you be a little more
specific.

Is it into rock or soil?
What type of grout are you using?
At what depth are you grouting?
What method are you using, simple packer, TAM, jet grouting

On the lab scale, some pretty good experiments were undertaken by the US
Corps of Engineers on artificially induced cracks. These are referred to in
Houlsby, A. C. Construction and design of cement grouting : a guide to
grouting in rock
foundations

For field measurements of general fluid movement see tracer work by Shapiro
AM and Hsieh PA http://wwwrvares.er.usgs.gov/nrp/proj.bib/hsieh.html

This can be used to predict grout flow. I am not aware of any field
monitored grout tests showing grout flow.

Yours

Angus Maxwell