Dear Namazi
If you construct matrices you will get the coeficients needed in the equation.
Moduli of elasticity for soils is never linear and tends normally to increase
with tension.  A 2.d degree  equation attend the most cases.  The elastic
moduli
is too often simplified and it is my meaning that it better should be
represented by an equation - because the authors of publications seldom
tell us
HOW the moduli is developed and without that information, there is always
possibility of abuse. For more details for portuguese and spanish users,
I refer
to my 2 papers publicated in the annais of 32a Reuniao Anual de Pavimentaçao,
Associaçao Brasileira de Pavimentaçao Brasília - DF, Brazil, October 2000.
Regards,
Thomas Ulf Nilsson

www.nilsson.com.br

--- =?iso-8859-1?q?Samad=20Namazi?= <[log in to unmask]>