You need to buy a left handed keyboard and a standard keyguard. Saw off the
numeric part (on the keyguard, not the keyboard) and move it to the left,
smothe the edges. No need to weld it, just put more velcro under each piece.
Mick Trott
UKASSESSMENTS

In a message dated 28/09/01 09:05:43 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]