I received this, this morning. If anyone does try it out can they send
their comments directly to Joshua.

Send reply to:          <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   "Joshua Bolles" <[log in to unmask]>
To:                     <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                web sites for the disabled
Date sent:              Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:52:56 -0800

To whom it may concern.

 I been working to develop a web site for the blind and those with
 limited
motor skills for some time, and I have finally completed a first
version based on my web design site.  Would it be possible for this
email to be forwarded to someone, or group who may be willing to
"test" my version and provide feedback?.  The site is located at
http://www.jdcrowmedia.com/speech

I sincerely appreciate your time and help.

Joshua Bolles
DBA. JD Crow Media

Dave Laycock

Head of CCPD
Chair of NADO
Computer Centre for People with Disabilities
University of Westminster
72 Great Portland Street
London W1N 5AL

tel. 020 7911-5161