From: Jannine Williams [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 November 2001 16:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SENDA & international students

Does anyone have any thoughts on supporting international students who
usesign language?  Would language support seem reasonable (even though the
cost
can run into thousands of pounds)?

Jannine Williams

Jannine Williams
Co-ordinator for Deaf and Hearing Impaired Students
University of Northumbria
Student Services
Library Building
Newcastle upon Tyne