Dear Ken

I suggest trying the Left-handed Shop.  They have a shop in London but they
also have a website where you can order by mail.  I visited their website and in
fact they have a left handed keyboard on offer for £91 + £8 if ordering by
post.  The website is at:-

https://shop.anythingleft-handed.co.uk/shop.html

Choose 'Catalogue' then 'Miscellaneous' then 'Computer peripherals'.  It
actually says that the numberpad and arrow keys are on the left.  It does not
say what make it is but I hope it approaches what you are looking for. It does
not mention a keyguard I have to admit.

                                                  Regards

                                            Adam Marshall

Assistant Librarian