I am looking for a keyboard with the numeric key pad on the left hand side
complete with a keyguard.

I know there are keyboards with number pad on the left and I know there are
keyguards for the standard configuration keyboard. Is there a keyboard and
keyguard for left handed users ? If so I would be grateful for information
on suppliers.
Regards
Ken Botwright
Tel: 01603 773549

Internet communications are insecure,  therefore City College Norwich (CCN)
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of CCN.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient and may be confidential.  If you are not the named recipient
please email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not
disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

City College Norwich, Ipswich Rd., Norwich, Norfolk. NR2 2LJ.
http://www.ccn.ac.uk