        Hello to everyone.

I wpould like to take time out to recommend a trainer to deliver the
above named training. Her name is Ailsa Fairley and she visited us
here at Staffordshire University last week to conduct this session.
The participants are preparing to become mentors to disabled students
within the university and this training is a requirement.

Ailsa is responsive, stimulating and inspirational and I feel that she
brings an extra edge to this type of training. Please feel free to
contact me if you would like to know more.

Thanks for reading.

Jill Allen
Project Co-ordinator
Student Support Mentoring Project (for students with a disability)
Staffordshire University
Careers Service
Cadman Building
College Road