Fiona,

We have developed the curriculum for an ESF-funded course on raining
multi-skilled support workers to work with disabled students in HE/FE.

I am asking the project secretary to send you details of this. It
would be good to meet and have chat about the curriculum you are
developing. Would you like to try to arrange this?

ATB

Claire

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 09:22:52 +0100 "Hyslop, Fiona" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> During the Summer Vacation, we intend to develop a training package for
> personal helpers.  Whilst we have some ideas about what we would like to do,
> we are interested to hear about what other HE institutions have done in this
> area (i.e. what has been included in training packages etc.)   If anyone has
> developed Terms of Reference (or role description) we would be keen to see
> that too.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Fiona

----------------------
Claire Wickham
Director: Programmes, Research and Development
Access Unit
University of Bristol
Union Building
Queen's Road