Hello again

Wakie, Wakie everyone. No more gentle reminders.

The deadline for Into Higher Education 2002 entries is tomorrow and we have
only half of them back. We will be contacting the culprits again
individually.

If you are not involved in this but know who is, please pass this message on
to colleagues.

Thank you to all the early birds!

Once again please DO NOT reply to the list. Entries or questions should be
sent directly to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Awaiting your responses, Dee.

Dee Juneja      Direct Tel: 020 7450 0642
Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities

Skill Information Service
Helpline : 0800 328 5050 or 020 7657 2337
Textphone: 0800 068 2422
Fax: 020 7450 0650
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.skill.org.uk

Skill is a registered charity, No. 801971