I am relocating from the North-East to the North-West and would like and
information on jobs or contacts in the North-West within travelling distance
of Lymm.

At present I am a Student Adviser (Disabilities) at the University of
Teesside.  I would like to continue to work in a similar role but am
prepared to be flexible as I can only work term-time due to moving away from
all my child care support!

My Line Manager, Jill Berry, has offered to provide references (
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> ).  I will remain in touch
with Jill so can be contacted through her.

Alternatively, our rental address for three months whilst we are looking for
a new home for the family will be:

23 Church Road
Lymm
Cheshire
WA13 0QG

Alternatively, when I finish work tomorrow, I can be emailed on
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Any information with regard to contacts in connection with vacancies -
temporary or permanent, full or part-time would be much appreciated.

Sue Johnson