From: Fiona Campbell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 October 2001 14:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Images on leaflets etc.

If someone attends an event ran by the Council, and has their photograph
taken, and this photograph is then used on the promotional material for
subsequent events, is that a DP problem. Who "owns" the image? IS this a
copyright issue? Should we be getting permission??

Fiona Musgrave
DP Officer
Carlisle City Council

            All user commands can be found at : -
    www.jiscmail.ac.uk/user-manual/summary-user-commands.htm
all commands go to [log in to unmask] not the list please!