From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 January 2001 10:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cautionary Tales

Does anyone have any cautionary tales regarding data protection that we
could use (anonymously of course) in DP awareness sessions for staff eg. the
bogus policeman who obtains personal data simply because he looks
authoritative?  Amusing incidents, if any, would be useful too ...

Jackie Leesons
Data Protection Co-ordinator
Peterborough City Council
Tel: 01733 452295
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

***Private and Confidential Notice***

The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipients only.
It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not
the intended
recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action or reliance on
it.
If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by
using the E-Mail address or on +44 (0) 1733 452411.

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: