From: Paul Lightowlers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 December 2001 15:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: IT Week article

Reply to Paul Couldrey post.

I guess I can bin my report to the Executive asking for more resources for
DP then!

Articles like the one in IT Week are not particularly helpful to the poor
old public sector DP Officer. The private sector risk management types may
have just been proved to be right - Comply with DPA v Unlimited fine had
them thinking, Comply with DPA v (possible)Slap on the wrist is not quite so
difficult.

So Paul, can I have a copy of your Council Tax data for a bit of cross
checking (not so funny joke).

Of course with DP not being quite so risky now it will free up my time to
deal with Freedom of Information - guess I can put that request for
resources in the bin as well. ;->

Paul Lightowlers (Information Manager)
Teignbridge District Council

Information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender, and please delete the
message from your system immediately.  This e-mail and any attachments have
been checked for viruses however you should carry out your own check before
opening any of the attachments.

            All user commands can be found at : -
    www.jiscmail.ac.uk/user-manual/summary-user-commands.htm
all commands go to [log in to unmask] not the list please!

**** Buckinghamshire County Council E-mail Disclaimer ****

to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, the use of the information by disclosure, copying
or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this email in error please notify the system manager
at [log in to unmask]

swept by MailSweeper for the presence of computer viruses.