I am in the process  of  designing  a  form to be  sent  out to all
department  managers to assess  the types  of  files/records  held
throughout  my  company  which  could  contain personal data.

I have  a  copy  of  the sample  sheet  produced  in  the BSI Guide but I
was  wondering whether anybody  in the Financial services sector  has
already  produced something similar  and  would be  willing  to share their
ideas/ experience  of doing  this?

Please  reply  direct  to

or
tel 0121 712 3012

Thanks

Sue Taylor

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
please do not disclose, copy or distribute it nor take any
action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error please reply and tell us and then delete it.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to
applicable terms and conditions and must not be construed as
giving investment or other advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

E- mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception or
unauthorised amendment and we cannot accept liability should any of these occur.

            All user commands can be found at : -
    www.jiscmail.ac.uk/user-manual/summary-user-commands.htm
all commands go to [log in to unmask] not the list please!