Chris
I would tell him to deal with this quickly as remember they only need to
keep the tape 30days unless of course it is being used for any court
proceedings.

This email is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its content is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by Scottish Borders Council

            All user commands can be found at : -
    www.jiscmail.ac.uk/user-manual/summary-user-commands.htm
all commands go to [log in to unmask] not the list please!