From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12/01/2001 14:40
To: Stuart Lynch
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Use of personal data for projects

Is it not possible that personal details are used BUT are exempt from
provisons of DP under the research & statistics clause ?   I think it is
likely that personal details could be used in research projects.

Stuart Lynch <[log in to unmask]>@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on 12/01/2001
14:24:06

Please respond to Stuart Lynch <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues