Subject:  SARA/Journal of Information Technology
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:58:36 +0100
From: "Jane Dawson" <[log in to unmask]>
To:  <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Sir/Madam

I am in charge of the table of contents email alerting system provided
by
Taylor & Francis. We publish over 540 academic peer-reviewed journals
and
the contents pages of over 500 of these are available electronically.

This FREE service provided by Taylor & Francis is called SARA -
Scholarly
Articles Research Alerting.

This is a special email service that has been designed to deliver tables
of
contents, for any Taylor & Francis, Carfax, Routledge, Spon Press,
Martin
Dunitz or Psychology Press journal, to anyone who has requested the
information and I genuinely believe that it will be positively welcomed
by
your members.

Registering for the service is simple and once subscribed you will
receive
contents pages of your chosen journal(s) in advance of publication along

with instructions on how to remove yourself from that particular list
should
you decide you no longer need to receive it.

With your permission, we would like to e-mail members of
CYBERSPACE-AND-SOCIETY to
inform them of this free of charge service, along with instructions on
how
to register. If this is not possible, please could you email the
information
to your members? I have attached a copy of the email we would like to
distribute for your perusal.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Jane Dawson
Taylor & Francis Limited

Dear Colleague

Taylor & Francis currently publishes over 540 academic peer-reviewed
journals across a variety of disciplines. In response to the changing
needs
of the academic community, we are using the Internet actively to
disseminate
information about journals in advance of publication.

SARA - Scholarly Articles Research Alerting, is a special email service
designed to deliver tables of contents, for any Taylor & Francis,
Carfax,
Routledge, Spon Press, Martin Dunitz or Psychology Press journal, to
anyone
who has requested the information. This service is completely free of
charge.

All you need to do is register, and you will be sent contents pages of
the
journal(s) of your choice from that point onwards, in advance of the
printed
edition. You can request contents pages either for any number of
individual
titles, or for one or more of our sub-categories or a main category, and
you
may unsubscribe at any time. For each of your choices, you will receive
the
relevant bibliographic information: journal title, volume/issue number
and
the ISSN. You will also receive full contents details, names of authors
and
the appropriate page numbers from the printed version.

This will give you advance notice of what is being published, making it
easier for you to retrieve the exact information you require from the
hard
copy once it arrives in your library.

Titles that may be of interest are:

Journal of Information Technology
Information, Communication & Society
Electronic Markets
International Review of Law, Computers and Technology
Industry and Innovation
Technology Analysis & Strategic Planning

To register for this complimentary service, please visit:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara and click on the SARA button.

For further information on the above titles, please visit:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals

If you have any questions regarding this service, please email:

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html