Forwarded from the AIB list ...

Subject: Special Issue of Teaching in International Business
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:47:06 -1000
From: "Russow, Lloyd" <[log in to unmask]>
To:  "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear fellow AIB members,
        Just a reminder about the upcoming special issue of the Journal
of
Teaching in International Business entitled "Digital Technology in
Teaching
International Business".   I invite you to submit articles on this
exciting
theme of high interest to me at the address below.  For author
guidelines
and other information, please review the call-for-papers at the
following
web site address: http://faculty.philau.edu/russowl/jtib.htm.  Thank
you,

Professor Lloyd Russow
Guest Editor, JTIB
Philadelphia University
School House Lane & Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA  19144-5497
Ph: 215-951-2819; Fx: 215.951.2652
http://Everything-International.com <Everything International>

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html