Forwarded from the Futures list.

Please respond to Angela Huck - [log in to unmask]

Subject:
        Speakers Wanted
   Date:
        Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:14:11 +0000
   From:
        Angela Huck <[log in to unmask]>
     To:

I have been given the task of looking for speakers for a small, but high

powered conference to be held at Lancaster University on 24th April,
2001.

Technology 2010 aims to examine the new & emerging technologies which
will,
over the next decade, revolutionise working practices. It's objective is
enable employers to plan for the future & to encourage the embrace of
new
technologies.

Speakers are invited to make a 30 minute presentation in the morning,
followed by participation / hosting of a 60 minute workshop in the
afternoon. Around 120 delegates are expected to attend this free
conference.

If anyone is interested, please email me with a brief summary of their
subject area & their telephone number.

Thanks

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html