[Maybe of interest? ... John]
===================================

Behaviour & Information Technology: New Issue

Volume 19, Number 6 of:

Behaviour and Information Technology a journal from Taylor and Francis Ltd

is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the
following articles:

 Editorial -- pg. 1 - 2

 Facilitating data exploration with query previews: a study of user
performance and preference -- pg. 393 - 403
  Egemen Tanin; Amnon Lotem; Ihab Haddadin; Ben Shneiderman; Catherine
Plaisant; Laura Slaughter

 Barriers and facilitators to the use of knowledge management systems -- pg.
405 - 413
  Leela Damodaran; Wendy Olphert

 Evaluating the usability of virtual reality user interfaces -- pg. 415 -
425
  A. G. Sutcliffe; K. Deol Kaur

 The effect of network delay and media on user perceptions of web resources
-- pg. 427 - 439
  Julie A. Jacko; Andrew Sears; Michael S. Borella

 Effects of dialogue design on automatic teller machine (ATM) usability:
transaction times and card loss -- pg. 441 - 449
  Claus M. Zimmermann; Robert S. Bridger

 Designing time at the user interface -- pg. 451 - 463
  John Fabre; Steve Howard; Ross Smith

 Book reviews -- pg. 465 - 467

Subscribers can view this issue at:
  http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/tandf/0144929x/contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from:
http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/tandf/0144929x/contp1.htm - a
document delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.
You can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/tf/0144929x.html

To subscribe to this journal, please email: [log in to unmask]

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this
SARA alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting
section of the Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in Behaviour and Information Technology from
Taylor and Francis Ltd.

Ergonomics Abstracts is now available online. Please visit:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/ergo-abs/ for details of our FREE trial.
FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: [log in to unmask]

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your
news group
members. If this is possible please email: [log in to unmask]

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html